Welcome to South Cook's the RISE Intake System. The Intake System allows you to submit a
request for placement of a student in one of the RISE programs. For your convenience, we
have provided a snapshot of what you will need to apply for enrollment below.
IMPORTANT: You will need a signed
Parent Release of Information form,
which you can download by clicking
This form MUST be signed by the student's parent / legal guardian before the district can
release any information regarding the student to the RISE program. You will be required to
upload this document before you can complete this submission process.
IMPORTANT: There will also need to
be a signed program agreement on file with South Cook for your district for the given school year.
Many districts have already signed and returned the agreement for the current year during the spring
of the previous year, and the agreement for your district may already be on file.
On the next page, you will be alerted if your district does not have a signed program agreement
for the selected program for the given school year.
1.)   Before you begin, we suggest that you gather some information about your student. The
following information will be required in order to complete this on-line form:
- School and district information
- Student's identifying information, including SIS number
- Contact information for student's parent/guardian/caregiver and emergency contacts
- Special education history
- Student discipline history
- Student's current grades and/or credit deficiencies
- Supplemental/current health information